Thursday, January 9, 2014

Letterland: Our Zig Zag Zebra

The kindergartners in North Carolina learn their letters with the Letterland characters. (I had never heard of them either. His teacher said we were supposed to help them learn each of the characters by practicing at home. I thought that was unnecessary. I mean why do we have to have a cartoon to go with each of our letters? Luke already new them all when I expressed my negative opinion. Dilemma avoided.)

Near the end of October the kindergartners had a Letterland parade. They each chose a character and came to school in costume. Luke chose to be Zig Zag Zebra. He is so cute.



I stayed up ridiculously late, with a newborn, to finish this masterpiece. Luke's teacher said, "Wow! You can do anything with duct tape." 

I was still keeping baby Miles away from public germs when the parade occurred, so I missed the event, but one of the parents posted a video.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment