Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fall Festival

Our Ward hosted a fall festival/chili cook-off/Trunk 'or' Treat on Luke's birthday. That meant the Grandmas and Grandpas got to attend with us! I was too busy/tired to whip up any of my famous chili, I didn't even bring anything except myself and family to the event. (Shhh. Don't tell anyway.) I guess that's not true. I brought a whole load of candy for the Trunk 'or' Treat. And whatever candy Kadie didn't consume, we handed out to candy hungry children.

First there was a hay ride through Harris Lake Park...





We learned fascinating things about the lob-lolly pine.

Then we ate some chili and laughed until we cried while watching a white bunny try to remove mud from its rear. (Inside joke.)





 Then there was a car decorating contest. Thank you for the idea Chelsi. And then there was Trunk 'or' Treating. (See...Kadie is eating all the candy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment