Thursday, January 9, 2014

Christmas in NC

The girls got up very early on Christmas morning. They know better than to wake their dad and I up before 7:00 a.m. Unfortunately Miles did not know about that rule. I tried to get him to go back to sleep, but he wet all over my bed instead. 

Since I was up and it was close to 7:00 a.m., I let Reilly and Kadie wake up the boys.






Kadie received a new wardrobe.

Reilly got some books, of course, and...a cell phone!


Luke loves his remote control car that Santa brought. Later in the afternoon, when Ken and I laid down for a nap, Luke decided that the antennae on his car looked "weird" so he cut it off. (Maybe that explains the hair cutting incident at school?) 



Aidan had fun putting together Legos and a tin can robot.








We also got a trampoline for Christmas. Ken and the kids spent a few hours putting it together. Then the girls had fun laughing at me and snapping pictures while I jumped.


No comments:

Post a Comment