Reilly's spring choir concert: A personal recollection
This year I participated in the 6th/7th
grade choir. We met on Tuesdays at 7 a.m. For our last concert of the year we
sang: Sing, Sing, Sing; Fireflies; Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy; a Disney medley that included A whole New World, Part of That World, and Beauty
and the Beast; and God Bless the
U.S.A. The concert was on May 10th. I had a lot of fun at
rehearsals. For the first part of our rehearsal we would do scales and simple
songs to warm up. We would spend the rest of the time practicing songs. When I
did my concert, my choir went first, followed by the for boys only choir, 8th
grade girls choir, the D’Lux choir, and the 8th grade vocal music
class. We did really well. My favorite songs from the concert were the Disney
medley and Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy.
"Fireflies"

No comments:
Post a Comment