I went with the Activity Girls, or FIGGs (Faith in God Girls) as we call them in our ward, to the Nebraska History Museum. One of the leaders took ill at the last moment and couldn't go, so I filled in for her. I picked up one of Kadie's friends and headed to downtown Lincoln where we spent a ridiculous amount of time looking for a parking space near the museum. We finally drove to the very top of a parking garage to find an available space and walked 3 blocks in the very sticky heat to the museum. We saw the funniest squirrel laid out on a concrete block, panting in the heat outside the museum. I should have gotten a picture, but I was afraid of rabid squirrel attack.
The museum is free and pretty fun. We did a little information scavenger hunt and then headed downstairs to the play area.



No comments:
Post a Comment