Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lost in Translation

Luke was asked to give the scripture this week in Primary. Despite the fact that we were given a reminder card and I am in the Primary Presidency, I forgot until late Saturday night. I looked up the scripture that goes with our Primary theme for the month. 1 Corinthians 3:16:

“Know ye not that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you.”

This morning I asked Luke to repeat after me so we could practice giving the scripture before Primary.

Me: “Know ye not”

Luke: “Yes I am!”

(If you don’t get that the first time, just repeat the conversation over to yourself a couple of times. It took me three times to realize why he wasn't repeating what I said. Then I had to break it up as so:

Me: Know

Luke: Know

Me: ye

Luke: ye

Etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment