
Kadie went to the Heritage School for a field trip. Fourth-graders from our school district get to learn about the history of Nebraska, dress up like pioneers, adopt pioneer names, take pioneer lunches and spend a day in a pioneer school.
In order for Kadie to dress up like a pioneer, we had to find her some pioneer clothes. I would have made her some if they had given us a years notice, but I only had a couple of very busy weeks to work with. So, I made her a bonnet and we improvised with the rest. She looked great and had so much fun.
In order for Kadie to dress up like a pioneer, we had to find her some pioneer clothes. I would have made her some if they had given us a years notice, but I only had a couple of very busy weeks to work with. So, I made her a bonnet and we improvised with the rest. She looked great and had so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment