Sunday, September 19, 2010

Birthday Girl!

I can still call myself a birthday girl...right? Even though I get called "mam" frequently now. I'm not as old as Ken. (I'll never be as old as Ken. He he!)


My birthday was on fast Sunday. The day before we went as a family to Mahoney State park. They had a fun outdoor playground and a great indoor playground. Ken hurt his back the week before. Speaking of old, he was just opening the car hood to check the fluids and next thing we knew he was out of commission for 2 weeks. So he just sat while the rest of us played. Don't have any pictures...I was too busy playing. And Ken was too hurt to lift a camera.

My parents sent me a check for my birthday and I bought a sleek jacket (my kids say I could be a spy) and a sweater to go with my black skirt. Ken's parents sent a quilt as joint gift for Ken and I. His Mom made it and it is gorgeous done in blues ,browns, and tans. (Are tans a separate category or are they part of the browns?)

Reilly took this picture of my super spy jacket.

.

Then Kadie took this picture of my super spy jacket. (She had some trouble working the camera.)

And here's the sweater.

Now we're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment