We had a great Pack Meeting. In honor of Pioneer Day, we played some traditional pioneer games. The girls were at their youth activity, so it was just me and the boys. Luke only got two mosquito bites while we were outside playing the games. (The mosquitos here really like him and, despite my best efforts at bug repelling on his behalf, he tends to look like a human pin cushion.) The two bites were on his face, of course.
Aidan spent quite a bit of time trying to master the wooden stilts. I swear, the stilts we had at home when I was a kid were much easier to maneuver than the ones they provided. (Who made those anyway and where are they now?)
(Sorry for the blurry photo. People kept walking past as I was trying to focus.)
We're proud of Aidan and all his hard work!


No comments:
Post a Comment