Sunday, July 21, 2013

1st Day of School...Already....Yay!

Kadie and Aidan started school again on July 8th. The middle school we are zoned for is year round. It wouldn't be quite so bad to face year round if all the kids were doing it, but Reilly will be on a traditional schedule. Ugh!

They didn't complain too much about having to start school a mere month after they finished. Aidan is a little put out that he will have to go to school on his birthday. (Welcome to the club.) I am a little upset that they do not offer orchestra at their school. (We have one cello, all paid for, with no where to go.) Kadie is upset they stuck her in a dance class to fulfill one of her electives. (She said, "I don't know how to dance!" I asked, "Isn't that why you take a dance class?" She thought I was being insensitive. You can't win with teenagers.)

Here we are at the bus stop. Ready for new educational adventures.

 Kadie is playing it cool.

 Aidan's neck is sore from carrying a boatload of school supplies. (Back to buying our own. I miss you Lincoln Public School System.)


No comments:

Post a Comment