Sunday, April 10, 2011

Book It



Kadie and Aidan got to dress up as their favorite book character for school.

Aidan was Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes fame. Apparently nobody realized he was dressed up and he was too shy to tell his teacher. His friend said he should have died his hair yellow. Maybe next year…


Kadie was Daphne from the Sisters Grimm series. She portrayed Daphne after Puck had put some strange oatmeal glue concoction in her hair and, opposite of her sister’s reaction, she had embraced the gooey situation, formed her hair into a nice beehive, and used the new do as a place to store various of her school supplies (i.e., pencils, rulers, etc.) I did the best I could to make Kadie’s hair messy, but by the end of the day it looked perfect again (have I mentioned how jealous I am.)

No comments:

Post a Comment