Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Growing UP

Reilly actually took notes during Stake Conference yesterday. I think she gleaned a little more wisdom from the talks! After the meeting was over she said, "That seemed short!" On the drive home from church she commented, "After doing a lot of writing, I've come to the realization that my handwriting isn't very elegant. Oh, well, at least I can read it."

It is good that she CAN read her own handwriting. Aidan cannot. He frequently asks me to tell him what he wrote and, at times, I am at a loss as well. He recently penned an entry for my Mother's family newsletter. She could decipher his handwriting with almost no difficulty. Maybe we'll have to defer to her in the future.I know I'm sadly behind on documenting our lives, but I'm still not adjusted to the move yet...More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment