

I was asked to teach the Mia Maids in my ward some hair braiding skills. I used to love to do Kadie’s hair, but last year she wanted it all cut off. We bobbed it and of course it looked amazingly cute on her. She has that silky, bone straight hair that lies flat. Anyway, I haven’t done her hair a lot in the last year. She mostly throws a headband on in the morning and we call it good. Anyway, this assignment got me all excited about fancy hairdos again. So this is one of our heart hairdos for February. You can kind of see another one in the Cupid’s Arrow post.
(Note: I do not mention doing Reilly’s hair, because she has what one may call a tender head and a feint heart. I have to practically tie her to a chair just so I can brush her hair.)
(Note: I do not mention doing Reilly’s hair, because she has what one may call a tender head and a feint heart. I have to practically tie her to a chair just so I can brush her hair.)
This is such a cute blog, I love reading about what is going on and seeing pictures of your cute kids. Love the hair
ReplyDelete