Kadie is getting too old.
Her class took a field trip to tour the middle school on her birthday. That made her feel especially grown up. She wanted a carrot cake for her birthday. She asked if she could put the candles on when the cake was frosted. She definitely increased the odds that she would be able to blow them all out with one breath. (I guess she really wanted that birthday wish). As per tradition, all the kids took a turn blowing out the candles.
Kadie wanted new shoes for her birthday.*She loves clothes/shoes/jewelry/nail polish
*She is very strong willed
*She plays the piano and cello
*She is a good friend
*She is very particular about her appearance
*She has a beautiful voice
*She is good with children and they adore her
*She cleans her room when I ask (or at least shuts the door so I can't see the mess)
*She runs with me sometimes (even though I don't think she likes any form of exercise, besides wii fit, as a general rule. Can you count wii fit as exercise?)
*Her school teacher says she is the perfect student
*She is a morning person and likes to get her sleep at night too
We're lucky to have her in our family!

No comments:
Post a Comment