I have many excuses as to why I haven't even gotten around to blogging about the Holidays:
1. It was too cold. (I refuse to blog in subzero temperatures.)
2. LPS kept canceling school, so I had a house full of children "helping" me. (We have now had 6 school days canceled, which is 1 more than they allot for in any given school year. For the first two weeks of February they are extending the school day by 36 minutes to make up for the extra day. BUT the winter is only half over right? We may be having extended school days forever...who knows.)
3. I got the flu AND a sinus infection.
4. Luke contracted a staph infection. (We had to take him into the Dr. every couple of days so they could keep an eye on him. His neck was hideously swollen. He couldn't turn his head or sleep at night. Funny story, I was running on my treadmill this morning and Reilly came in with a terrified look on her face, cradling the phone in her hands. "Mom," she said, "the abductors of children are on the phone." Fortunately, it was just the pediatrician, Dr. Houston, whose group practice is called DOCTORS of Children. She was calling to check on Luke, not to abduct any children.)
So, those are my excuses. Maybe I'll get around to documenting our Christmas later this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment