Sunday, November 15, 2015

Halloween 2015

I know, I'm out of order. I've been fighting off nasty illness for a month, so I barely celebrated Halloween. But my children all had costumes and had a great time of it themselves.

This is what you get when you stay at home with the baby and ask Dad to take pictures at the 
Trunk 'or' Treat...

Luke was...ta da...Luke Skywalker. Because, and I quote, "It will be kind of easy beacause I look like him and we have the same name."


Kadie was the Cheshire cat.



Aidan was Link from Legend of Zelda.


Reilly was a person from the Capital in the Hunger Games. She volunteered to help out with face painting.


Kadie had a theme going with her friends. Here she is with Alice (aka the other Cady)


Miles didn't make it to the Trunk 'or' Treat because he had an accident on the drive there and his mom was so busy making sure two chilis, two dozen cupcakes, and five costumed children got to the church on time that she forgot to pack back-up clothes. (And did I mention I was under the weather?)

He was dressed as a little basketball player. He wore his costume on actual Halloween day. He was very upset that we were giving our candy away to anyone who rang the doorbell. There were actual tears and wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then he got to go trick or treating himself and decided it was all cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment