Monday, November 10, 2014

Two Teenagers!

Kadie had a birthday! There are now two teenagers in the house. (I think I have the best behaved teenagers ever. Someone get me some wood to knock on.)


She wanted a quiet family birthday celebration.


We had cake and ice cream and watched "Singing in the Rain" and "Bride and Prejudice."


About our 13-year-old:
*She likes to borrow Mom's shoes. (In fairness, Mom may have borrowed her shoes a few times too.)
*She is an awesome friend.
*She is the master of exaggeration, which makes her an entertaining story teller
*She likes to experiment with her hair color
*I think she could eat a horse in one sitting. Seriously, I don't know where she puts it all.
*She is a very conscientious student.
*She is a little shy.
*She hates exercise.
*Her family adores her.

Happy Birthday Kadie Bell!

No comments:

Post a Comment