I had a hard time finding the legitimate winter gear I had packed away. I finally came through with enough that the boys could play and not freeze to death. Reilly even took a turn outside with Luke, but I failed to get any pictures of them together. Kadie, Miles, and I just hung out indoors. Miles does not like the cold!
Luke made a snow angel. It was Reilly's idea. I didn't get any pictures of her making one, because she fell whilst making hers and injured her wrist. Game Over.
Luke insisted I take a snapshot of just the snow angel.
Scrabble is the perfect pastime on a snow day. Thank you for the new board, Mom. I love it!
Aidan and Luke built forts and threw snowballs at one another. They would come inside to warm up and dry their snow gear and then head out again.
No comments:
Post a Comment