We love watching “old” movies at our house. Last week I introduced my kids to the classic Babes in Toyland. Reilly wanted to know what the title meant exactly. Aidan said, “I know. It’s all those girls.” I totally did not teach him that one. Later in the movie, the evil Mr. Barnaby was singing to Mary about what their life would be like if she married him. He sang about living in Italy and eating cake all day. Aidan said, “They shouldn’t eat cake all day. They’ll get fat. They should eat vegetables and maybe after dinner they can have some of that cake.” I totally did teach him that.
Aidan’s class has been incubating duck eggs. They hatched last week. They are so cute. Aidan’s favorite word this week is “defecate.” As in, “the duck defecated in the pool today” and, “the duck defecated on Cameron.” I’m so glad his vocabulary is expanding.
No comments:
Post a Comment